25/02/2012

In which I look like Sid Jenkins.


I realise I haven't posted in a while, writer's block is a debilitating illness. So have a picture of my night-owl self, wearing my now signature Caggie Dunlop pout and and a glowing example of my amazing headwear collection, repping the Tubbs and never looking more like a character from Skins. Lovely.
Also I feel I should mention that I am now tonsil free. I would post photographic documentation of the before and after but I fear I would repulse all four (now five, hai) of you. Instead I scrolled down my own twitter feed and found the haiku I created whilst in a drugged up state. I present to you, Ode To My Tonsils.
"Relieved you are gone

Alas I am now in pain

Temporarily."
The last line is no longer the case due to copious amounts of painkillers and my near superhuman healing abilities but I was impressed by my own writing nonetheless.

Expect a more coherent and interesting post soon.

1 comment:

  1. Akshewlly... You look more like *Jay* from the Kevin Smith films!

    ;' )

    ReplyDelete